Internet Reseller Policy
By purchasing Lamplight Farms Incorporated (“Lamplight Farms”) products for resale, you agree to adhere to this Internet Reseller Policy.
Lamplight Farms has implemented this Internet Reseller Policy (the “Internet Reseller Policy”) to protect Lamplight Farms’ premium brand products in the marketplace. Lamplight Farms believes that its end-user customers are best served by having fair prices and an outstanding level of service and support. This Internet Reseller Policy shall apply to all U.S. internet resellers (collectively “Resellers”) who resell Lamplight Farms’ products to end-users via the internet.
Resellers must comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Internet Sales Prohibited Except Through Resellers’ Owned Websites. Resellers shall be prohibited from selling Lamplight Farms’ products on the internet outside of their owned websites. This means Resellers may not place Lamplight Farms’ products for sale on websites or marketplace websites, including but not limited to, eBay, Amazon 3P and Walmart.com without prior written consent from Lamplight Farms;
- Geographic Sales Boundary. Resellers may only sell and advertise for sale Lamplight Farms’ products within the United States of America. Lamplight Farms hereby expressly prohibits Resellers from soliciting or consummating sales outside of the United States without prior written approval from Lamplight Farms;
- Intellectual Property. The use of the intellectual property of Lamplight Farms, including, but not limited to trademarks, tradenames, product images, marketing banners, and other digital assets, without prior written consent from Lamplight Farms is prohibited;
- Wholesale (B2B2B) Reselling. Resellers wishing to engage in wholesale reselling must receive written approval from Lamplight Farms for each account and provide assurances to Lamplight that such account will also adhere to the Internet Reseller Policy;
- Product Packaging. Resellers shall sell Lamplight Farms’ products in their original packaging. Relabeling, repackaging (including the separation of bundled products or the bundling of separate products), and other alterations are not permitted. Tampering with, defacing, or otherwise altering any serial number, UPC code, batch or lot code, warning, or other identifying information on products or their packaging is prohibited. Resellers shall not remove, translate, or modify the contents of any label or literature on or accompanying the products;
- Additional Terms and Conditions. Resellers agree to comply with the additional terms and conditions set forth by Lamplight Farms from time to time which may be changed by Lamplight Farms in its sole discretion.
Lamplight Farms reserves the right to update, amend, or modify this Internet Reseller Policy at any time. Unless otherwise provided, such amendments will take effect immediately, and a Reseller’s continued use, advertising, offering for sale, or sale of the products will be deemed Reseller’s acceptance of the amendments.
If Lamplight Farms determines that a Reseller is in violation of this Internet Reseller Policy, Lamplight Farms may take any and all appropriate legal actions, including, but not limited to, refusing to accept orders from the Reseller or instructing its distributors to refuse to accept orders from the Reseller.
Any questions regarding this Internet Reseller Policy must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply to become a reseller, please fill out the Reseller Application Form.