CUSTOMER SERVICE

Skip Navigation LinksCustomer Service > Information > Product Information/FAQs

Skip Navigation Links.
Search Product Information / FAQs
    

Skip Navigation LinksTIKI® Ready-2-Lite ® Canister

TIKI® Ready-2-Lite ® Canister

Sizes: 12oz

 

DANGER:  OIL IS HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED.

 

FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY!

 

DANGER:  OIL IS HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED.  COMBUSTIBLE.  Class III-A Combustible Liquid Contains petroleum hydrocarbons.  KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Do not take internally. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and call a physician immediately. Replace cap after each use to help prevent accidental ingestion of liquid by children or pets.  Use only in a well-ventilated area. Do not adjust wick. Store upright, away from heat or open flame. Discard when empty.  Avoid frequent or prolonged contact with skin. NEVER LEAVE A LIT FLAME UNATTENDED.  California Prop 65 Warning: This product and combustion products emitted when this product is burning may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.”

Medical Emergency Contact Information: For accidental ingestion of lamp or torch oil, do not induce vomiting. Please contact a physician immediately or for 24 Hour a Day / 7 Days a week immediate safety and medical advice, please contact PROSAR @ 1-800-308-7141.

You can also contact your local poison control center by calling 1-800-222-1222