CUSTOMER SERVICE

Skip Navigation LinksCustomer Service > Information > Product Information/FAQs

Skip Navigation Links.
Search Product Information / FAQs
    

Skip Navigation LinksBitefighter®

Bitefighter®

DANGER: OIL IS HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. COMBUSTIBLE.

Class  III-B Combustible Liquid. Contains petroleum hydrocarbons. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. An open flame is present when in use; use with extreme caution. NEVER LEAVE A LIT FLAME UNATTENDED. Do not take internally. Replace cap after each use to help prevent accidental ingestion of liquid by children or pets. IF SWALLOWED, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING, and call a physician immediately. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid frequent or prolonged contact with skin. Store oil in upright position away from heat or open flame. CALIFORNIA PROP. 65 WARNING: Burning this product may result in the emission of combustion by-products which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm.

 

This product qualifies for exemption from registration under F.I.F.R.A.

Medical Emergency Contact Information: For accidental ingestion of lamp or torch oil, do not induce vomiting. Please contact a physician immediately or for 24 Hour a Day / 7 Days a week immediate safety and medical advice, please contact PROSAR @ 1-800-308-7141.

You can also contact your local poison control center by calling 1-800-222-1222